Hi it's time to crochet along again! In August I'm hosting my 4th crochet along! We'll be crocheting together a new amigurumi design. In this post you'll find all the technical information for the August CAL 2020.
English (US terms) and Swedish
The choice of yarn and hook is completely up to you and your personal taste, but I recommend using an environmentally friendly yarn or something from your stash.
- Yarn: approx. 56g cotton BC Garn Alba organic cotton yarn (50g = 160cm) for Klara and 12g for the accessories (hat and skirt)
- Crochet hook in size 3 mm + 3.5 mm
- Pins (optional)
- Stitch marker (optional)
r - row
st - stitch
sl st - slip stitch
pop(6) - popcorn stitch
bl - back loop
fb - front loop
cc - change colour
[…]x… - repeat the instructions in the brackets x-times
(…) - the number of stitches at the end of the round.
A - Black
B - White
C - Yellow
D - Green
- Make sure you crochet pretty tight all the way, so you don’t get large holes between the stitches. If you crochet loosely, I suggest you should test a smaller hook size (ex. 2 mm / US 0) so that the stuffing don‘t show once you‘ve filled the toy.
- All parts will be worked in spirals (if the pattern doesn’t say otherwise) - so you don‘t
have to think about closing the rounds.
- A stitch marker can help you keep track of the beginning of your rows.
© 2020 Garnknuten . Veronica Lönnqvist - All rights reserved. This pattern is for PERSONAL USE ONLY! The pattern (or parts of it) may not be reproduced, distributed or resold, translated, published, altered, shared or posted (for sell or for free) over the internet or offline!
You can sell items made from this pattern, if they are handmade by yourself in a limited number and you give credit to the designer.
Please add the following text to your item description and any item you are selling: ”This crocheted product is handmade by ...(your name)... from a design and pattern by Garnknuten . Veronica Lönnqvist / www.garnknuten.com”