▪ The star is crocheted in a spiral.
r 1: 2 ch, 6 sc in the second chain from the hook. (6) = magic circle
▪ Do not cut of the yarn on the second circle.
▪ Continue to crochet together the two circles, back to back,
r 5 (both circles together): [3 sc, inc]x6. (30) Stuff the star before closing the gap.
r 6: [skip 2 st, 3 dc, 2 ch, sl st in the second ch from the hook, 3 dc in the same st as the previous 3 dc, skip 2 st, sl st]x5. Skip the last sl st and end the row with a invisible join.
▪ Cut off and fasten the yarn ends.
▪ Embroyed a cute pair of eyes on your star.