Let's celebrate diversity with this cute rainbow! In this blog post you'll find a free pattern for this cute tiny rainbow! Put it on your keys or on your bag! Happy crocheting!
Yarn: Scrap yarn from your stash in 5 different colours or hues. Thicker yarn = Bigger rainbow
Crochet hook: a size that works with the yarn
- The rainbow is not crocheted in spiral but with a seam. Which means:
- End each row with a sl st in the first stitch of the row and a ch. These stitches are not counted for at the end of the row.
- The new row always starts in the same stitch as the sl st.
r 1: 9 ch, ch turn. (8)
r 2: [2 sc, inc]x6, cc, sl st, ch. (24)
r 3: [3 sc, inc]x6, cc, sl st, ch. (30)
r 4: [4 sc, inc]x6, cc, sl st, ch. (36)
r 5: [5 sc, inc]x6, cc, sl st, ch. (42)
- Fold the rainbow and crochet together the two edges with sc.
r 6: [6 sc, inc]x3. (24)
- Fasten off the yarn ends.