- Yarn: Brown and white scrap yarn from your stash or something environmental friendly. The coconut chocolate ball is crocheted with two yarns held together. (ex. BC Garn Alba 50g = 160 m, 6g in total)
- Crochet hook: a size that works with both yarns when crocheted together. (ex. 4.5 mm)
- Stitch marker (optional): This might help you to keep track of where your row starts and ends.
▪ The chocolate ball is crocheted in a spiral with two yarns together at the same time. (Brown and white)
r 1: 2 ch, 6 sc in the second ch from the hook. (6) = magic circle
r 5-6: 24 sc. (24)
r 7: [2 sc, dec]x6. (18)
r 8: [sc, dec]x6. (12)
▪ Stuff the coconut chocolate ball.
▪ Cut off the yarn and fasten the ends.