Do you love to crochet hearts but don't really know what to do with 178 crocheted hearts? In this blog port you'll find 10 different ways to use your crocheted 2D hearts!
1. Crochet them together with chain stitches to a pennant banner. This would be very cute in a kids room for example.
2. Make a key chain by crocheting together two hearts with single stitches.
3. Attach a heart to a card. this would make the perfect birthday card. Don't you think?
4. Hang them in a tree and see if you can make any neighbours smile.
5. Use them as bookmarks! You can never have too many bookmarks!
6. Play with them in your (play or real) kitchen. They could be chocolate cookies or why not burnt ginger breads.
9.Use them as cotton pads. These are the best things ever! Just throw them in the washer when they get too dirty! Super eco friendly!
10. Use them as reflectors. I like to use (except stash yarn) the reflecting thread from Lankava. This would make a cute gift for a friend.